Patient Advocacy Charter
Our Commitment to the Communities that We Serve.
At M6PT, we work to unlock the potential of mannose 6-phosphate (M6P) to improve and expand treatments for individuals affected by lysosomal storage disorders (LSDs). Our team is driven by the common goal of developing next generation therapies to address the unmet needs of individuals with LSDs.
Our success hinges on developing meaningful, sustainable products, requiring a deep understanding of individuals affected by LSDs and physicians’ perspectives of treatment needs. To drive our efforts, we build relationships with the communities we serve. We commit ourselves to act according to the individuals’ best interest. At M6PT, we commit ourselves to advocate within our company for the needs of individuals affected by LSDs.
- Respect the perspective and journey of those affected by LSDs
- Actively communicate and engage with communities
- Listen to the voices of those affected by LSDs
- Integrate patients’ experiences into our clinical development programs
- Offer feedback in a timely fashion to individuals affected by LSDs on any questions they have
- Build effective relationships with advocacy organizations and support groups
- Work with the community to bring about disease awareness
M6PT is committed to serving the needs of individuals affected by LSDs, families, caregivers, advocates. We work with disease organizations to support disease educational materials for individuals affected by LSDs and caregivers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.